For the Media
- National Health Care Reform
- Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
- Consumer-Driven Health Plans (CDHP)
- Chronic Conditions
- Employer-Sponsored Health Care
- Hospital Acquired Conditions (HAC)
- Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Population Health Status Improvement
- eValue8— a product of the National Business Coalition on Health and the nation's leading evidence-based request for information (RFI) tool used by coalitions and major employers to assess and manage the quality of their health care vendors.
- Community Coalitions Health Institute — chartered by NBCH in 2005, CCHI's mission is to encourage, organize, and conduct research and evaluations of value-based health care purchasing activities.